This article provides tips on how you can bond with your newborn.
Top 25 Summer Activities 2018
It’s finally summer, and with the beautiful weather there’s plenty of things to do outside. Below are some great outdoor activity ideas for family fun!
- Visit nearby lakes for a day of swimming, kayaking, and more.
- Go stargazing, and keep an eye out for meteor showers.
- Try hiking different trails in your region.
- Visit an amusement park.
- Attend a fair or festival.
- Make and fly a kite.
- Watch a movie at a drive-in theater.
- Shop at a flea market.
- Plan a family water balloon fight.
- Make tie-dye shirts.
- Go the beach and swim in the ocean (make sure to apply sunblock).
- Check out campsites near you for a fun filled weekend getaway.
- Look for local yard sales and find either cool collectibles or cheap furniture.
- Find out where and when fireworks will be going on.
- Run in a 5k with your family.
- Visit the local zoo or aquarium.
- Beat the heat with these amazing popsicle recipes.
- How to make DIY vanilla ice cream in under 10 minutes..
- Use this summer reading list to find new book for your kids (visit a local library for free).
- Enjoy a summer parade.
- Plant a butterfly garden.
- Catch (and release) lightning bugs.
- Visit a farmer's market.
- Set up a lemonade stand.
- Get crafty and create a bird feeder.
For a bigger list of potential activities, visit our Pinterest page!