These creative activity ideas will help you and your toddler stay active.
fun indoor activities for this winter!
Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean that you and your kid can’t have a great time indoors! Here are some fun and easy activities to keep your munchkins moving.
- Get together for board and family games
- Start a fun and tasty rock candy science experiment
- Make a marshmallow catapult.
- Plan an indoor treasure hunt
- Create a Sensory Table
- Create a DIY Bowl-a-rama using empty water bottles and a rubber ball
- Play some slow-motion tag!
- Get centered with some Instant Yoga for Kids!
- Bake Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bites without losing your sanity.
- Make these tasty Cinnamon Sugar Snowflakes
- Let the kids raid your closet and put on a fashion show.
- Cuddle up with a pile of books.
- Create a DIY laser maze
- Play "Simon Says" or "Follow the Leader."
- Try out wax paper ice skates (but wear a helmet)!
- Gather the family to enjoy a story podcast.
- Make your own instruments for an impromptu jam session
- Make math fun with these amazing math apps.
- Try these fun and easy balloon science experiments for kids
- Learn to code with your kids
- Have a tie-dye party
- Make a watercolor masterpiece
- Create fun (and safe) Sparkly Fizzing Jello Explosions!
- Try this hammering tees into a box activity
For additional activity ideas, visit our Pinterest page.